10 Yard Clean-Up Contractors near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need Yard Clean-Up Services?
Best Yard Clean-Up Contractors close to you
COVERING DC, MD AND VA 2 HOUR MINIMUM Everything Moving Service IS AN OFFICIAL MOVING COMPANY LICENSED, REGISTERED AND INSURED IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND. WE OFFER PRICES NO COMPANY CAN BEAT! OFFERING PRICES AS LOW AS $200 DOLLARS FOR THE FIRST TWO HOURS THEN 70 DOLLARS EVERY HOUR AFTER (FOR TWO MEN AND… View more
Our purpose is to make your outdoor dreams become reality. We are here to help you get inspired and put your ideas and ours in motion. We provide residential and commercial services across the Washington DC area. We understand the difficulties which comes with renovating or upgrading your property. It… View more
Hey I'm Offering CHEAP QUOTES for MOVING services HAULING services and other services just ask. We service the entire Maryland. We also provide flat rates. You can also send Picture of what you have for faster quote. We had teams of 2, teams of 3,and teams of 4. We are reliable,dependable and fast working. View more
Hauling, Moving, Demolition, Evictions, Tree & Brush removal and trimmed, Shed Removal, Fences removed and repaired, handyman work, yard work, just about anything you can think of. Kitchens demoed, cleanouts, garages, basements, attics, storage units, Carpet removal, gutters cleaned. Give us a call. Professional, courteous, friendly and helpful. View more
Our business is here to help you with the very best in friendly and efficient junk removal services tailored to your needs. We are fully insured for your peace of mind and we are very mindful of your property or place of business. We are here to haul away all types of furniture, appliances, electronics, yard debris and construction debris. View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do yard clean up services include?
A: Yard clean up is an umbrella term that includes a wide range of lawn and garden maintenance services related to the seasonal needs. Every company operating in this realm can have a different list of provided services. Some teams only deal with debris and clutter removal from the yard, while others may also offer shrubs pruning, removal of dead foliage from the trees, weeding, mowing, etc. Basically, whatever you need to do with your yard as a seasonal maintenance, you can expect from the yard clean up services.
Sometimes yard clean up companies can also take care of deck and patio building, repainting, and fixing. This kind of yard clean up is, however, frequently found among general contractors price list. Besides that, you can also expect yard clean up experts to take care of your pool and clean it as well. Yet, don’t expect that they will use the right chemicals for the cold season as such service requires particular knowledge.
Q: How do yard clean up companies charge?
A: As a rule, yard clean up services are charged on a project basis. The price can vary significantly because the list of services included will vary from company to company. So when you’re choosing a team for your yard clean up, make sure that you pay attention not only to the price but also to the services a company provides for that price.
Q: What is the average cost of the yard clean up service?
A: On average, homeowners spend between $170 and $300 for yard clean up services. Since the number and kinds of services may vary, you may pay up to $420 for a yard clean up. You can find more information and numbers related to the topic in our garden and yard maintenance cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the yard clean up services?
A: The cost of the yard clean up is mostly influenced by the number of services a company needs to perform. The basic package of debris and pool cleaning will cost significantly less than full yard clean up, tree trimming, bush pruning, and winter grass seeding. The more services you need, the higher will be the initial cost of your clean up. Besides that, here are some more factors to keep in mind:
- Trees, bushes, flower beds. The more such objects you have in the yard, the longer your cleaners will spend cleaning them because, for instance, flower beds require particular care. More time equals higher payment.
- Pool. Pool cleaning is generally not included on the standard service list, however, some companies can agree to perform the basic pool cleaning. If you agree to it, be ready to pay extra.
- Lawn works. Besides cleaning, yard clean up companies also help to prepare the backyard for the winter. So additional weeding and mulch putting might be offered to you for an additional charge.
- Removal of large objects. Sometimes, homeowners ask their yard clean up team to remove an old tree or destroy the shabby shed in the yard. Both services require special qualification, equipment, and even permits to be performed. As a result, you will pay more in total. However, hiring separate crews for the tree and shed or gazebo removal will cost much more if performed individually.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam yard clean up company?
A: Even though yard clean up doesn’t seem like a complicated service that requires any qualification, it still can be dangerous and scrupulous work. For this reason, cooperation with the right company is the guarantee of a great result. Here are a few tips on how to find the best company.
- Insurance coverage. A branch may fall from the tree or a worker may hurt themselves with some tools, and it’s all going to happen on your property. Unless you want to pay for the hospital, always verify the company’s insurance.
- License and certification. The license is required for major works, like tree removal or some construction/rebuilding job. Certification is required for any landscape and lawn care services. If you only need a team to sweep your yard from debris, then this point is not applicable.
- Permits. Again, this is a requirement for the large-scale projects. Yet, without the permits, many services are impossible to be completed. Always ensure that your contractor takes care of the permits unless you want to have legal issues with the city authorities.