28 Yard Clean-Up Contractors near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need Yard Clean-Up Services?
Best Yard Clean-Up Contractors close to you
Visionary Mover PREMIUM
Visionary movers. Here at visionary movers we take pride in being fast and eifficent. We will make sure every peice of furniture is right were you want, we don't leave tell you're happy. We specialize in loads, unloads, packs, pack and moves and full service moves. Are guys will take unwanted furniture as needed. View more
Pickups or deliveries Truck loading or unloading Garage cleanup run to dump - Hauling - Trash Removal - Construction Clean up - Property Clean Up - Furniture Removal - Appliance Recycling - Donations Pick up - labor - Estate Cleanout Much more. Pressure washer decks siding concrete Common junk or rubbish… View more
Stressed about your move? Need help lifting heavy furniture or other personal belongings? Or simply want to relax after exhausting organizing and packing. Well Moving Pros North West is here to help. We offers our customers the best rates while maintaining the utmost care for your belongings. We utilize… View more
Pals Moving Systems is Seattle's premium moving service handling moves big and small for our neighbors throughout Western Washington amd beyond. Need help packing? No problem! Need move in/out cleaning? We got you! Moving out of state? We'll get you there! We take the stress out of moving so you can… View more
We are your home experts, specializing in moving, cleaning, hauling, junk removal, and demolition projects. Premium auto detailing available too! We also providing services to commercial, real estate, and business clients. Call for details. Contact us today to find out how we can make your life a little… View more
I'm a mechanic with more than 25 years' experience. From preventative maintenance, to minor, to major repairs, I can do it! I am looking for HONEST customers and will go to you. I'm good at what I do, honest and passionate about helping people. My rates are very reasonable. However, this is also my bread and butter. View more
Don't call 1800 Got Junk! AD Hauling Solutions, LLC, is here for all your post construction, waste, construction material, debris, yard junk removal, and hauling services! With over 10 years of industry experience, we have seen it all and removed it all. Give us a call today, and ask about a free junk… View more
Don't have a truck to move your items? We can help WITH A NEW FLAT RATE MOVING show contact info SERVICES. Estate Clean Ups Eviction Clean Ups / Eviction Moves Garage Clean Ups Yard Clean Ups Store Clean Ups Construction Clean Up NO PICK UP OR CLEAN UP IS TO SMALL OR TO LARGE, LOCALLY OWN AND OPERATED. View more
We are a family owned and operated junk removal company. We specialize in quick and efficient removals of various debris. We sub-contract out with many investors, real-estate agents, and banks to clean out and removal personal items out homes that are bought after foreclosures. We haul everything including… View more
Swept Away Cleaning Co Licensed Bond Insured Offering custom services and pricing! Roof services : Sweep /clean Moss treatment Debris and moss removal Gutter services: Interior clean out Exterior wash Perimeter cleans : Debris and yard work custom packages Weeding Lawn maintenance Weed whacking Leaf… View more
Pressure washing & MORE! If you just need a fall/winter walkway or yard clean up.. CALL US! In Lewis County If you need your gutters cleaned, roof cleaned, driveway pressure washed, lawn mowed or outdoor windows cleaned...CALL US! We can do small dump runs too! Local family working for college tuition… View more
A couple of brothers happy to help you clear fallen trees and debris from your property. We are just neighbors that are handy with a saw and want to help! Direct-to-labor pricing. No added costs (except dump fee). University Place, Fircrest, Tacoma, Lakewood Thank you, Dave View more
Are you in need of repairs and/or debris clean up due to storm damage? We have the equipment and experience to handle all of your needs! Coveralls Construction offers fence, roof, gutter and structural repairs as well as pressure washing, roof/gutter cleaning and debris removal services. Licensed, bonded and insured. View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do yard clean up services include?
A: Yard clean up is an umbrella term that includes a wide range of lawn and garden maintenance services related to the seasonal needs. Every company operating in this realm can have a different list of provided services. Some teams only deal with debris and clutter removal from the yard, while others may also offer shrubs pruning, removal of dead foliage from the trees, weeding, mowing, etc. Basically, whatever you need to do with your yard as a seasonal maintenance, you can expect from the yard clean up services.
Sometimes yard clean up companies can also take care of deck and patio building, repainting, and fixing. This kind of yard clean up is, however, frequently found among general contractors price list. Besides that, you can also expect yard clean up experts to take care of your pool and clean it as well. Yet, don’t expect that they will use the right chemicals for the cold season as such service requires particular knowledge.
Q: How do yard clean up companies charge?
A: As a rule, yard clean up services are charged on a project basis. The price can vary significantly because the list of services included will vary from company to company. So when you’re choosing a team for your yard clean up, make sure that you pay attention not only to the price but also to the services a company provides for that price.
Q: What is the average cost of the yard clean up service?
A: On average, homeowners spend between $170 and $300 for yard clean up services. Since the number and kinds of services may vary, you may pay up to $420 for a yard clean up. You can find more information and numbers related to the topic in our garden and yard maintenance cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the yard clean up services?
A: The cost of the yard clean up is mostly influenced by the number of services a company needs to perform. The basic package of debris and pool cleaning will cost significantly less than full yard clean up, tree trimming, bush pruning, and winter grass seeding. The more services you need, the higher will be the initial cost of your clean up. Besides that, here are some more factors to keep in mind:
- Trees, bushes, flower beds. The more such objects you have in the yard, the longer your cleaners will spend cleaning them because, for instance, flower beds require particular care. More time equals higher payment.
- Pool. Pool cleaning is generally not included on the standard service list, however, some companies can agree to perform the basic pool cleaning. If you agree to it, be ready to pay extra.
- Lawn works. Besides cleaning, yard clean up companies also help to prepare the backyard for the winter. So additional weeding and mulch putting might be offered to you for an additional charge.
- Removal of large objects. Sometimes, homeowners ask their yard clean up team to remove an old tree or destroy the shabby shed in the yard. Both services require special qualification, equipment, and even permits to be performed. As a result, you will pay more in total. However, hiring separate crews for the tree and shed or gazebo removal will cost much more if performed individually.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam yard clean up company?
A: Even though yard clean up doesn’t seem like a complicated service that requires any qualification, it still can be dangerous and scrupulous work. For this reason, cooperation with the right company is the guarantee of a great result. Here are a few tips on how to find the best company.
- Insurance coverage. A branch may fall from the tree or a worker may hurt themselves with some tools, and it’s all going to happen on your property. Unless you want to pay for the hospital, always verify the company’s insurance.
- License and certification. The license is required for major works, like tree removal or some construction/rebuilding job. Certification is required for any landscape and lawn care services. If you only need a team to sweep your yard from debris, then this point is not applicable.
- Permits. Again, this is a requirement for the large-scale projects. Yet, without the permits, many services are impossible to be completed. Always ensure that your contractor takes care of the permits unless you want to have legal issues with the city authorities.