15 Fence Contractors near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need Fence Services?
Best Fence Contractors close to you
Need foundations, floors, driveways, or any concrete work ..Look no further, call the BEST in Town. We are local own, 20yrs of experiences , licensed ,Bond and Insured We Do all concrete including, •Stamps/color •stanining •Broom Finish •Resurfacing •retaining wall •exposed aggregate •Decking and fencing and more. View more
Painting IN/OUT drywall install/repair, laminate flooring install, counter top epoxy, pressure washing, texture match, bathtub epoxy, molding install, rot repair and construction services, wallpaper and popcorn removal, cedar fence build/repair epoxy floor coating MORE. John View more
Licenced, Bonded, Insured Fence Contractor with over 20 years of experience in the Puget Sound area building fences. *specializing in wood fences * style matches * custom styles Longevity, Functionality, and Quality !! call for your free estimate today!! Winter Sale! free gates through March 14th. Schedule… View more
Fast, Professional,& Reliable. We can handle all your fencing needs. Ranging from minor fence repairs all the way up to totally custom fencing , we have you covered! Give us a call today to schedule a FREE estimate. Active Construction Services is a small family ran company with over 8 years of experience in all things fencing. View more
Hello my name is Juan, I'm here to offer my service's of fencing and gardening at a reasonable price to you. #Lawn mowing # Old sod removal and installation #Full cedar wood fence installation #Trimming #Generar clean up #Thatching #Black berry removal Please feel free to call anytime. Ask for Juan Free… View more
DO IT ONCE FOR LIFE!!! We offering lots of styles, heights and colors of FENCING. Made from precasting concrete which is long lasting, never rots and does not required maintenance. Prices starts at -$10 ft installed. Call us to set up time for FREE estimate. No permit required. Price for LF (linear foot)… View more
Start the NEW SEASON with a brand new look, try a new CEDAR FENCE Yes!! That is a Doggie Window, (keeps her from needing to tear up the fence to see who is visiting) Allow Use to Keep What is Yours -Yours Enjoy the Outside in your Private new Space We are Fast, Friendly, Fair!!! Call TODAY for a free… View more
Skilled fence builder with many years of experience. We specialize in the installation of wood, chain-link, iron and vinyl fences. We build and install most types of gates. If you have a project that needs to be done or a fence that needs repairs call us at and ask for Gus. ABOVE & BEYOND FENCING, LLC. View more
Hi , I'm here to offer our services , Call Jose We work with : -Pavers -blue stone -flat stone -flag stone -Retain walls -Patios - Walkways -fences -decks -Porches Honest prices!! We will be happy to help ! View more
We will come out and give you a free estimate, and provide some different design options for your fence or deck, we also design and mill custom balusters, install stainless steel cable systems, we also do pavers and retaining walls, patios and covered out door spaces. We also build tree houses, and back… View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do fence contractor services include?
A: Fence contractors are professionals who install and repair fences of all styles, shapes, and materials. They can deal with the rotting boards or rusty bases as well as complete replacement of the fence parts or installation of the new fence structures.
Q: How do fence contractors charge?
A: Fence contractors charge for the whole project in total. The cost may vary because every project price is calculated based on the number of factors described below. Keep in mind that many fence contractors don’t include the cost of the materials in their estimates.
Q: What is the average cost of the fence contractor’s service?
A: On average, homeowners spend about $1,700-$4,000 on fence installation. More elaborate and luxurious projects may cost $8,000 and higher. You can find more numbers and price descriptions in our fence installation cost guide.
Fence repairs cost significantly less, namely about $260-$710. But more complex projects may cost up to $1,500 in total. Please, read our fence repair cost guide to get more details on the prices in this business.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the fence contractor services?
A: While there are permit prices and delivery charges applicable to the fence cost, the most influential factors are related to the fence material, height, and your land.
- Fence material. Forged iron fencing costs much more than basic wooden or vinyl boards. Carved wooden fences, however, can be extremely pricey. Fence material is one of the most influential price factors.
- Material quality. Wood, vinyl, iron, and aluminum fences all come in different price categories. More expensive options are always more beautiful and long-lasting. At the same time, every material has budget variations to choose from.
- Fence height. Most fences are built between 4-8 feet. If you want to install or repair a higher or lower fence, you might have to pay extra due to the amount of material or custom-made boards required for the projected fence.
- Length. The bigger area you need to enclose, the higher will be the price.
- Ground relief. Flat lots are easier to fence around, thus, such projects cost less. If you have some intricate landscape on the premises, then the fencing will cost more due to the necessity to adapt standard boards to your land.
- Gates. Small one-person gates or large gates for a drive through will anyway add up to the final bill.
- Complexity of damages. Minor problems that require a hammer and a couple of nails will cost very little. Should you need to repair a number of boards or even replace a part of the fence, be ready to pay much more for the repairs.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam fence contractor?
A: Below you can find the most common red flags for unreliable fence contractors. Create a cheat sheet with these negative signs and always go through them when hiring a fence contractor.
- Number of years in business. Look for the companies that have at least five years of experience. Such contractors should have more experience with various cases and so greater guarantees of their work quality.
- No documents. No license, no hiring — that simple. Absence of license can signify a wide variety of problems a business has: from the lack of money and experience to the more complex issues that led to this contractor losing the license. Don’t risk, hire licensed experts only.
- No insurance. Unless you want to pay for the workers’ hospital bills after some injuries received on your premises, always ensure that a fence contractor has an insurance coverage. It’s also highly advised to work with companies which also cover your belongings from any accidents.
- Large deposits. Fence contractors may require some deposit to be paid upfront so that they can buy the materials. However, if you are asked to pay 50% upfront, then it should warn you right on the spot.
- No guarantees. All reliable and reputable fence contractors have a warranty for their services. If a prospective team gives no guarantees either for the project or for the materials, then cross out such a team from your list.
- Floating rates. Yes, you might face some additional charges on the way but they shouldn’t exceed 10% of the total bill. In case your fence contractor is constantly changing the rates and the final price, then go through the contract and calculations carefully yourself; chances are you are being robbed blind.