We will ask you a few questions to match you with the best local pros
Where do you need the service?
Are you the owner of this business?
Claim process only takes a few minutes. It's free and easy.
Your claimed business gives you total control of managing your profile.
I teach Kindergarten to Undergraduate level: math, writing, phonetics/reading, research, school reports, and computer applications I have Expert Level Certifications in MSWord Suite (includes Excel), QuickBooks, Peachtree, HTML & ASCII.
10+ years as a Helpdesk Professional plus NYU education in computer science.
Math Lessons Covered
- Common Core: Kindergarten to High school Math
- Algebra: Linear Equations (1 or 2 variables), Polynomials, Quadratic Equations, etc.
- Geometry: Angles, Pythagorean theorem, etc.
- Phonics/Reading, Spelling
- Essays, Presentations, Proposals
- Reports, and
- Research organization
- Proofing all work as needed.
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Intermediate Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- Computer software Applications (Microsoft Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel,
Access, Outlook, QuickBooks, Peachtree, Sage 50, etc.)
I can work comfortably with both children to young adults. My hours are flexible. You can call me at to schedule tutoring sessions in-person.
1-on-1 Tutoring; 1 initial hour, 2 Hour Minimum per Week with Discount.
$25 - $30/Hr. (Children to Young Adult)