Frequently Asked Questions
Together we will take on the world!
General sectionAre you new here? Take a minute to learn about HireRush
For customersLearn how to hire a Pro in your area
For providersGet started with HireRush as a Professional
Plus providersDiscover more with Plus Profile Plan
Premium providersGet the whole nine yards with HireRush Premium Profile Plan
If you have any ideas or suggestions concerning HireRush, let us know.
Why should I subscribe to Plus Profile Plan?
Plus Profile Plan has its own perks for your business growth: 5 free quotes per month, pro position in HireRush listings, custom phone number, phone menu & auto attendant, personalized subdomain, extended portfolio, links to your website and groups, priority notification of the leads, and review field. Check the complete list of Plus Features on HireRush.com.
If I am a Plus provider, does it mean that I will get the leads quicker than the Basic provider?
Positive. Plus provider is a provider with ranking priority. This means that you’ll get the notification of the new leads quicker than the Free Providers but not as quick as the Premium ones.
What if I run out of my 5 free quotes?
After you use all 5 free quotes per month, you have to pay for each new quote you set.
What does Plus position mean?
HireRush has its own ranking on the website. Having a Plus position allows you as a Plus provider increase your visibility for the customers among other service providers who have Free Profile but never those who have Premium Profile.
What is the purpose of the custom phone number?
Custom phone number is a phone number you can get to show your customers instead of your personal phone number. It is very convenient if you want to keep your private and business numbers separate.
What is the purpose of phone menu & auto attendant?
Phone Menu allows you to use a good number of features and customize your phone settings to make your working schedule even more convenient. Find Phone Menu in your dashboard. It includes Calendar, Voice Menu, Voice Mail, Calls Log, and Incoming SMS.
- In Calendar Menu you can set the working hours for your custom phone number so that your customers will be able to reach you and ask for your professional assistance only during the specified working hours, for instance, from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm. Monday to Sunday, or round the clock - it doesn’t matter. You can also set an auto attendant in Voice Menu for the time you are out of work.
- Voice Menu allows you to add the voice message your customers hear when you’re unable to answer. Be creative and friendly! Let people leave you a message which you’ll listen to later, or redirect them to your business partner, Customer Support Team, Sales Team - whatever. Use all nine numbers of the phone for it, say, your business partner is number 1, your Customer Support is number 2 and the like. And don’t forget to add the voice description for these messages.
- Voice Mail is a folder with all your incoming voice messages you have from your customers. You know what to do with them.
- Calls Log is a log with all the outbound and inbound calls you’ve received on your custom phone number. It’s just the same as the Voice Mail but for the calls. Check when Jack Smith rang you up yesterday, or find Meredith Brown number in your Calls Log and ask her once again what is the best way to get to her house.
- Incoming SMS keeps all the SMS you’ve already received from every customer to your custom phone number.
What is a personal subdomain and why do I need it?
Subdomain is a part of the domain name. It goes before the domain name and looks as follows:
where yourname is a subdomain of the domain name hirerush.com . You can choose any subdomain name you wish (if it’s not taken by anyone else). Having your own subdomain on the website gives you a number of benefits:
- Your profile is ranked higher in google.
- Your get short url, thus your profile will be more eye-catching and easy-to-find for your customers.
- You stand out among other competitors and thus becomes more remarkable for the customers.
How can I pay for the Plus Profile Plan?
You can subscribe and pay for the Plus Profile Plan via Paypal or Stripe using your card.
Note: HireRush does not keep any data of your credit card and any related information on the platform.
What if I don’t want any Plus Profile Plan anymore?
You can always unsubscribe from your Plus Profile Plan any time.