28 Office Cleaners near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need Office Cleaning Services?
Best Office Cleaners close to you
It is our goal and mission to provide an extraordinary and quality cleaning experience by surpassing all other services. With our dedication, hard work, honor, integrity, and great pride in our services we provide for you. Let us give you the freedom to enjoy your day and leave the cleaning to us. Hughes… View more
Hello! My name Leti Martinez, and I am the owner of Promises Cleaning Services. My company has been cleaning commercial and residential in the DMV Area for over17 years. We offer residential and commercial cleaning services for people who want to live or work in a clean, uplifting space...but don't have time to do it themselves. View more
A&D Presidential Cleaning, LLC is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We pride ourselves on our superior professionalism and attention to detail. We know your business and/or residence is your pride and joy and we go above… View more
Potomac Cleaning Services is Maryland, Virginia and D.C.'s best on-demand, mobile auto, residential and commercial office cleaning service. We are locally owned and operated, and we specialize in high-quality, affordably priced, on-demand car wash, residential and commercial cleaning services brought… View more
MB Service Group LLC, your number one source for Junk Removal, HVAC, Plumbing, Demolition, and Commercial Cleaning in the DC, MD, VA area. Call or send pictures for quote . Call Today, Service tomorrow. We’ve been in business since 2013 and haven’t looked back. We service/contract with some of the… View more
I am a personal housekeeper. I've been in business for myself for 3 years and love the experiences and clients. It takes me from an hour and a half to four hours for cleanings depending in the size and what's needed. I have a great compliments and a great customer based business. I'm willing to assist all wanted customers everywhere. View more
Fast Maid Service will provide deep, thorough cleaning that will exceed your expectations. We specialize in providing the best customer service and 24 hour satisfaction guarantee with your house cleaning. Our recurring service option will help you save money and provide you consistent great quality of service. View more
Efficient Cleaning Services LLC. Is a small business ho take pride in our services, diligence and punctuality to make sure we exceed your expectations. Our goal is to make sure that when it come to your residential or commercial cleaning we will be first and only choice. View more
At Clean~R~Us LLC, we are focused on providing AFFORDABLE services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Our company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. Our cleaning services are consistent, thorough and customized to fit your needs. View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do office cleaning services include?
A: Office cleaning services guarantee that your working environment is always clean and pleasant to work at. Depending on the company, you can get different packages of services. Among the most common, you can expect office cleaning workers to take out the trash, mop, dust, and wash the floors and all the working surfaces in the office. Cleaners also ensure that bathrooms, including showers, toilets, and sinks, mirrors, and glass are clean and comfortable to use. They monitor toilet paper and paper towel supplies. Some cleaners may also wash the dishes, and refill washing soap in the office kitchens. Besides the office spaces, commercial cleaners also preserve cleanliness in the common areas, namely corridors, elevators, and the reception area.
Q: How do office cleaning companies charge?
A: There are three ways you might be charged for the office cleaning, such as per hour, per square foot, and per visit. The basic cleaning, which involves dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and garbage disposal, is usually charged by every hour a worker spends. More time-consuming tasks, like toilet and sink cleaning on top of the basic services, will likely to be charged per project; this means a flat rate for a package of services a cleaner or cleaners will perform. Per square foot commercial cleaning charges apply to large areas, such as factories, warehouses, or extremely large office buildings, where the floor plan is more than 2,000 square feet.
Q: What is the average cost of the office cleaning services?
A: You can expect to pay about $60-$80 for a single cleaning of a small office, providing that it is less than 2,000 square feet. Larger businesses spend about $170-$700 on the cleaning needs. You can find more detailed information of per square foot and per project prices in our office cleaning cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the office cleaning services?
A: Besides the square footage of your office, as mentioned above, there is a number of factors which, in most cases, will increase the final bill.
- Level of dirtiness/extend of cleaning. If your office, for example, must sparkle after every cleaning but looks like a garbage bin before it, then the cleaning company may charge extra due to the extent of work. Moreover, you should also consider whether you need the cleaners to actually dust every personal working space of every worker because it takes a lot of time and in fact can be left to the workers themselves.
- Office location. The farther your office is from the cleaners’ regular service area, the more you will pay per their hour of work. Besides that, small town companies tend to charge more for their office cleaning due to the lack of competition in the business.
- Cleaning frequency. The more times you need cleaning services a week or a month, the less you will pay for every particular visit of the crew.
- Number of workers. The more workers, the higher the price.
- Additional services. Remember that not all office cleaners know how to wax the floor, for example. But those who do will definitely charge extra for such an unusual service.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam office cleaning company?
A: To avoid being scammed and ripped off by the office cleaners, it is essential to verify the following information:
- Business license. Since you are looking for an office cleaner, it is important that a company has a license so that you don’t taint your company’s reputation by hiring an illegal service.
- Insurance. Insurance papers are another must-have for any office cleaning company. This is the only document that can protect you, as a client, from an accident that may occur during the cleaning.
- Paperwork. Office cleaners are usually hired by another company not an individual, so for the reporting matters, you need to carefully prepare all the papers required. And ensure that you both sign a contract before the services begin.
- Cleaning materials. Office cleaners will be cleaning wide areas where hundreds of people work. It is of utmost importance to ensure that they use allergy-free chemicals and cleaning solutions to avoid health problems in your company.