Mark Ross Jr
As a long time motorcycle enthusiast, I have been riding motorcycles daily for 18 years from the age of 17. During this time frame, I’ve had the privilege of riding a multitude of motorcycles ranging from 250cc’s to 1400cc’s including but not limited to, Sport Bikes, Cruisers, Touring, Harley Davidson’s, and more. This provides me the unique ability to teach people of all ages how to effectively and safely ride and operate not only their own cycles, but those of others as well. I always instill in people that if you can “Ride One, You can Ride Them ALL.” I also have an extensive background in “all things motorcycle” focused primarily on Customer Service and Safety as my number one priority!
I have been providing private 1-on-1 motorcycle training for over 2 years. I am extremely thorough, patient, kind, and possess the ability to tailor any lesson to various, customer specific needs while addressing their main concerns.
Currently, I am enrolled in an advanced, Nationally Recognized student based training course that certifies me to train in all 50 states! If you are seeking an in depth, comprehensive, safe and enjoyable learning experience, I encourage you to review my customer feedback so you are confident in knowing you chose the perfect Instructor for all of your motorcycle needs!
WHAT I OFFER:
UNMATCHED, PRIVATE 1-ON-1 MOTORCYLE TRAINING AS A LOWER COST ALTERNATIVE TO HIGH PRICED, TIME CONSUMING, STATE RUN MOTORCYCLE SAFETY COURSES.
*Please note, I am not discrediting State run Motorcycle Safety Courses as I know they still provide an excellent source of classroom based knowledge coupled with great, on road simulations. These courses are typically days long, extremely in depth, and center a lot on road based knowledge and content in the classroom. They are not for everyone!*
• Never rode a motorcycle before?
• Don’t have a bike but need lessons?
• Have little experience but want a refresher?
• Interested in learning new skills?
• Need help preparing for your Road Test?
• Need a rental to take your state Road Test?
• Need a Bike, Parts, Service, or Accessories?
I’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
What I provide:
1. A 2 Hour, Step by step, personalized lesson tailored to teaching you how to ride and operate a motorcycle safely and efficiently.
2. A full run down of the motorcycle an its controls, instrument cluster, proper pre-ride check techniques, and more.
3. How to safely operate the bike in any road conditions.
4. Practice going through your state Road Course during the lesson.
6. Precision throttle and clutch control as this is critical while operating a motorcycle.
7. Emergency braking and maneuvering techniques.
8. Question and answer portion following the lesson to cover anything you have on your mind.
9. Guaranteed to leave my lesson feeling more confident, relaxed, and knowing how to ride in just a few short hours.
What I require:
1. You must possess a valid/current automobile Drivers License at time of the lesson or Bike permit.
2. I will take a picture of your DL for liability purposes provided the lesson is given on my cycle. Upon successful completion/cancellation and payment of the lesson, I will delete the picture of your DL right in front of you in its entirety.
3. Signature of contract stating you are liable for any and all damages incurred to yourself and others while operating the motorcycle, along with whatever motorcycle is used during the lesson. If the lesson is conducted on your own Motorcycle, I will sign a contract stating I am liable for any and all damages should I need to transfer/ride your Bike for any reason.
4. You must wear long pants, helmet (or eye protection if in Pennsylvania), and shoes or boots covering your ankles (preferred).
• Flat Fee of $275 for 2 Hours of 1 on 1 instruction.
• If more than 2 Hours is requested, $50 per hour to cover wear and tear on my motorcycle will be added, or $35 per hour for time if the lesson is conducted with your cycle.
• Additional fees such as Tolls, Gas, Time, and Mileage will be discussed and added to the total if I am required to travel further than 30 Miles to your destination to perform the lesson, or transport your own cycle to the training location and back.
• RENTAL FOR ROAD TEST: $100 if a lesson with me was provided. $125 if not, and within 30 Miles of my location. A further distance will be negotiated upon request.
*Please Note The Following:
Remember, you are paying for non-stop, personalized instruction in order to learn how to ride and operate a motorcycle safely and efficiently with the convenience of not having to attend a full 2-3 Day Basic Riding Course. This is currently, a NON-DMV, NON Certified Course tailored to helping you achieve the ultimate goal of getting out on the road to enjoy it and all its beauty*
**A CANCELLATION FEE of $50 will be added for any cancellations within 24 Hours of Lesson!
DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL AND START RIDING TODAY!
Evesham Township, NJ
Cherry Hill, NJ
Hamilton Township, NJ