Easter brunch or dinner takes a lot of time and effort to make. But, it’s much easier to put together when you order the most complicated dishes from the caterers and the desserts don’t take up half of the already limited cooking time. With these easy to make 15-minute Easter dessert recipes, you’ll be able to impress your friends and relatives at your Easter party or treat your family to delicious homemade Easter desserts even if the holiday chaos around you doesn’t seem to be the most favorable for baking.
Moreover, you’ll be able to make all of these recipes and arrange a sweet Easter feast in less than an hour, which is normally far from being enough to prepare one decent dessert. Now, let’s stop messing around and get down to business!
The only 3 Easter dessert recipes you need to prepare this year
Strawberry Shortcake Trifles in a Jar
It’s a perfect Easter dessert for a party, as you may control the size of the portions and make sure that every guest gets to enjoy the dessert. Have I mentioned it’s really yummy and quick to make yet?
Things you need (4 servings):
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 3 cups of chopped pound cake
- 2 cups of sliced strawberries
- 1 tbsp. of white sugar
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- small jars
How to make:
- Use a stand or a hand mixer to beat cream, vanilla extract and sugar together until the mixture forms standing peaks. Once ready, transfer it into the piping bag (optional) if you don’t want to spoon it into the jars.
- Chop pound cake into medium-size pieces.
- Layer the dessert in the jars as shown in the picture.
Easy Easter Icebox Berry Cheesecake
This no-bake cheesecake is a wonderful overnight Easter dessert that carries spring notes and requires no time to make.
Things you need (8 servings):
- 8 oz. of softened cream cheese
- 8-oz. container of frozen whipped topping
- 1 baked butter cookie/pretzel crust
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- ½ cup of blackberry jam
- ¼ cup of orange liqueur
- 4 cups of fresh berries (sliced strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, etc.)
How to make:
- In a large bowl, beat your cream cheese with powdered sugar till smooth. Beat at medium speed.
- Add the whipped topping and vanilla extract into the bowl and gently fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer into the crust, smooth out the surface and let the cake cool down in a fridge for 8 hours (at least).
- Once the cheesecake is out of the fridge, arrange your favorite berries on its top and drizzle it with orange liqueur and blackberry jam mix. You’re ready to serve.
Triple Chocolate Cookies with Easter Mini Eggs
This triple chocolate goodness is legal as a once-in-a-year Easter dessert only. The hearts of the chocolate lovers will melt of happiness just as the chocolate inside these cookies. As all recipes included in this article, they’ll take only 15 minutes of active cooking time to make.
Things you need:
- 1/2 cup of softened unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar (if you don’t have it, substitute with another 1/2 cup of white sugar)
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of chopped Peeps marshmallows
- 1/2 cup of mini eggs for decor (optional)
How to make:
- Set your oven to preheat to 3500F and measure your ingredients.
- Grab a large bowl and beat butter with brown and white sugar in it till smooth.
- Crack an egg into the bowl, add vanilla extract and beat again.
- Find a separate bowl and mix all dry ingredients (except fillings).
- Gradually add dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet mixture and keep beating till smooth.
- Stir chocolate chips and marshmallows into the mixture, try to spread them evenly.
- Form large cookies and place them onto the lined sheet. If you take approximately 3 tbsp. of dough per cookie, you should end up with 10 of them. Believe me, they taste well better when large.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, remove from the oven and decorated with crushed mini eggs right away. Remove from the baking tray once the cookies are completely cooled down. Enjoy!
Need something else for your table of Easter desserts? Are you missing the main course and appetizers? Don’t have any time or desire to spend the most of the holidays in the kitchen? Our caterers got your back covered. Rush over to HireRush.com and leave a detailed request for them before the Easter Bunny comes.