29 Plumbers near you
We will ask a few questions to match you with the top rated pros near you
Where do you need Plumbing Services?
Best Plumbers close to you
I'm a mechanic with more than 25 years' experience. From preventative maintenance, to minor, to major repairs, I can do it! I am looking for HONEST customers and will go to you. I'm good at what I do, honest and passionate about helping people. My rates are very reasonable. However, this is also my bread and butter. View more
Offers affordable rates for home repair and maintenance Please call for a free estimate Provides high quality workmanship including: *Plumbing **Roof Repair ***Gutter Cleaning ****Fence and Deck *****Doors and Windows ******Drywall and Patching *******Painting (Interior and Exterior) ********Pressure… View more
We pride ourselves in our ability to get the job done right. We are a locally owned and operated company with licensed plumbers and highly qualified drain and camera technicians with 25 years of combined service experience in King and Snohomish Counties. By combining our use of high quality parts and… View more
Pipes leaking? Clogged drain? Need a remodel? Or just want a fixture replaced such as kitchen faucets, bathroom sink / shower, outside hosebibs, etc.. Give us a call! We can get it done at the most competitive price *GUARANTEED* Third generation plumber, starting my own business and allowing me to do work at unbeatable prices. View more
Hello, I'm Eric with Evergreen Plumbing & Drain Services and I specialize in solving your plumbing problems with honesty and integrity. If you're tired of over-priced plumbers (who are often paid by commission) coming to your house and costing you thousands - give me the opportunity to earn your business. View more
We are a small machinery moving company specializing in machines under 60,000 pounds. We have the experience, equipment and expertise to move your machine safely and efficiently. We will dismantle and remove either individual machines, or whole facilities/operations. We also provide onsite crane service. View more
Scotts Plumbing LLC Call ot Text now Plumber with over 20 Years of Service Professional & friendly plumbing company with service 24/7 Free Estimates in Aberdeen, Hoquiam, Copalis Crossing, Ocean Shores, Seabrook Repipe Remodels Water Heaters Clogs Drains Sewers Underground Water Lines Leaks, Drips, Clogs… View more
Septic Inspections, Pumping, Repair & Portable Restrooms rentals 30 years experience locally. Baffle Replacement, Riser Installation, Pump Replacement and Troubleshooting. RV Pumping Drain field evaluation Main line cleaning Drain field vacuuming Latteral cleaning, Portable Restroom Rentals & Service… View more
Let the crew at Jr's Plumbing help you out! We offer friendly, competitively priced work. With over 10 years in the trade, you can rest assured that we know what were doing. Fully licensed, bonded, and insured so you can rest easy knowing that whatever plumbing issue you had will be fixed right. All… View more
Licensed insured bonded plumber $50.00 per hour, no travel time. Repair, remodel or new contsruction View more
Hello I am serious. About what I am proposing. To save you money. I am not a contractor, or in business, but until I am, I am your very helpful neighbor, who works for much less than a contractor, as I have less overhead to deal with, and its perfectly legal to have me over to help you in your home to… View more
Hello my name is Sam and I am the owner/ operator of Pipetrade Plumbing ,inc. I specialize in anything plumbing related from remodels to service work to new home plumbing systems . My goal with every job is to leave the client happy with my work and solve all there plumbing needs. Because I am a small… View more
Master licensed (PL01) Plumber ( non-smoking ) whom is also a Contractor licensed & bonded and has been serving the local Seattle area for over 3 decades. This plumbing company has been given the highest rating by the Better Business bureau.......(A+) I complete all phases of plumbing for $95.00 per hour and even less with larger projects. View more
Retired Contractor with over 30 Years of Experience in the Trades Seeks Side Jobs. I have extensive experience in Finish Carpentry, Framing, Plumbing and Electrical, Concrete, Block and Brick Laying, Roofing, Siding, Site and Building Layout, Water and Fire Damage, Fences and Decks, Kitchen and Bath… View more
Questions and Answers
Q: What do plumber services include?
A: Plumbers fix all kinds of problems related to the water supply system in your home. They can fix a leaking faucet or unclog the toilet and at the same time deal with pipe replacement and installation/connection of a bath or sink to the piping system of your home. Generally, the plumbing services begin with the first meeting and initial evaluation of the project to give you an estimate. There is also emergency plumbing service, however, which usually indicates on-the-spot fixing of an existing problem without the price negotiations or discussion of the action plan.
Q: How do plumbers charge?
A: There are three ways a plumber may charge you: per project, per visit, and per hour.
Per project charges are applied to the services related to the installation of some water-related items, such as a toilet or a shower. Fixing of minor problems is also usually charged on the per-project basis. For instance, you can expect that a clogged drain or a leaking bath will be dealt with for a fixed price.
In case you invite a plumber for an initial examination of your home, or you need them to evaluate the current state of your pipes, you will pay a fixed sum of money for the visit. In such situations, the plumber will not deal with any problems however urgent they might be; they will only give you the estimated list of the required fixes.
Per hour charging method is mostly used in combination with one of those mentioned above. Plumbers may require per-hour charges if your project even though being a general one explicitly requires more time and effort. Per hour rates are frequently adjacent to the emergency plumbing services when you pay a per-visit charge and then a particular sum for every upcoming hour of the service.
Q: What is the average cost of the plumbing services?
A: On average, homeowners spend about $125-$450 on plumbing projects. Larger cases that include installation or replacement of the pipes get closer to $800 mark. For more information of the plumber’s charges read our plumbing cost guide.
Q: What factors affect the cost of the plumber services?
A: One of the most cost-influential factors for plumbing services is the type of service you need. Basic examination costs much less than the complete replacement of pipes in a building. But this is an obvious reason. Read below about some other cost-influencing factors:
- Urgency. An emergency plumbing service tends to cost about twice more than a usual service. Emergencies may apply not only to midnight calls for the plumber’s help but also for requests made on weekends and holidays.
- Materials. Minor fixes will include the cost of new materials, while the large-scope problems will require additional expenses on the new faucets, pipes, showers, etc.
- Clean up. Again, after minor issues, plumbers may clean up your space. But this is not a common behavior in the industry, so don’t expect it. Usually, you will need either to clean up everything yourself or hire a maid or a house cleaner to do the dirty job.
- Post-fixing services. In complex problems with standpipes or in-the-wall issues, you are likely to have a large hole in the wall. So to fix these holes, you will need the help of a general contractor, builder, or at least materials for drywall fixing. Don’t forget to include these items to your budget.
Q: How to avoid dealing with a scam plumbing company?
A: Bad and unqualified plumbing services will lead to the worsening of your problem and the need to pay much more for its elimination. Pay attention to the following facts to avoid scammy plumbing companies.
- High downpayment. Yes, the downpayment is traditional in this line of business, but it shouldn’t cost you more than 20% of the total sum. The average downpayment percentage is 10%. All higher requirements signify that the scam service won’t come to you; they will only take your money and disappear.
- Changing prices. Once you receive a binding quote and sign the contract, the final price for your project shouldn’t change. If your plumber is always chopping and changing, then consider stopping your cooperation right away.
- Too many people in place. If you have agreed upon or you feel that only one-two people can do the job, then the presence of 4-5 “experts” should raise your suspicion.
- Wrong materials. Always carefully verify the materials a plumber uses for your pipes, faucets, etc. Their quality directly influences the lifespan of the water supply in your home in general. Once you spot the use of the unknown or undiscussed materials, especially those of lower quality, stop the works immediately and demand the clarification of such actions.