- Sport Lessons $70.00 Fixed
On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings this summer, sign your little one (Boys only, sorry!) up for basketball lessons and full work outs in Mastic Shirley!
My name is Kris Giraudy, I'm at 25 year old undergrad student at Medgar Evars College.
I played double A varsity basketball my whole high school career, and have been coaching for Tournaments at local churches in Brooklyn. I'm also a huge people person, and very respectful. I've worked with Camp Good Grief every summer since 2011, working with children who unfortunately, lost their parents to suicide. I look at the kids as my younger siblings. I have a toddler myself, so I fully understand how deathly serious looking after a child is, especially in public.
Feel free to come and watch!
As an aspiring nutritionist, I do believe that good health should be instilled in our children from young.
My daily schedule with the kids will be:
1. Morning run and calisthenic work out at 10 am (I live in Shirley not far from the park, and can pick him up if you don't live too far)
2. 10:30 am Basketball practice (will run basic drills and fundamental practice. Work out will vary on experience)
3. 1.5 hour lesson and scrimmage game (including 10 min break) with following snack time.
4. Conclusion of lesson at 11:45 and preparations to get back home.
This is a perfect opportunity to keep your boy's in top physical shape for the summer, and perfect for working on self confidence.
Give your boys a chance to go back to school in September knowing that they are in top health! (They can also train during the school year)
I hope to hear from you soon! (I'm only looking for a group of 10 kids, and already have 5, so please contact me as soon as possible.)