We will ask you a few questions to match you with the best local pros
Where do you need the service?
Are you the owner of this business?
Claim process only takes a few minutes. It's free and easy.
Your claimed business gives you total control of managing your profile.
Clean, honest, professional, experienced and inexpensive Volkswagen and Audi repairs. I am an ASE Master certified, VW certified technician with very reasonable rates. I am experienced with Volkswagen New Beetles, Jetta III / IV/ V, Passat IV / V / VI, Golf III / IV, GTI III / IV, V, Rabbit V, Eurovan, Eos, Touareg I / II, and Audi models A4, S4, A6, S6, A8, and others.
I do a full line of electrical/electronics diagnosis, interior, engine, brake work and repair including:
* Timing belts
* Water pumps
* Suspension repairs (no alignments)
* Airbag, ABS, engine lights
* Air conditioning
* Electrical diagnosis
* Interior trim repairs
* Convertible top repairs
* TDI (diesel) diagnosis and repair
* TDI Passat (engine code BHW) oil pump and balance shaft upgrades - prevent catastrophic engine failure due to failing oil pump drive chain! - May start out as an odd pulsating/rhythmic noise at idle.
* Disable tire pressure monitoring (TPMS) on first generation Touareg.
* Anything else? Just ask!
If you own a new (2005 or newer) VW (and some Audi) vehicle, there are several "hidden" features of your vehicle that can be unlocked. By using a CAN-BUS capable tool, I can recode the A5/MKV (Jetta, GLI, GTI, Rabbit) and B6 Passat ECUs to do a number of interesting things.
Certain personalized settings can be created, but the most popular are:
* Using the remote to roll the power windows up and down
* Disabling the DRLs (Daytime Running Lights)
* Disabling the seat belt chime
* Modify alarm honk/flash when arming or disarming
* Activate fog light use with high beams (vehicles with fog lights)
* Activate the cabin heater (heat with a cold engine, IF equipped)
* Adjust power steering assist (helps with straight freeway dead zone - not available on 2007 models)
* Adjust MFA display for instant and average MPG calculation (if it seems to be inaccurate)
Since these items are not coded from the factory to be readily accessible, and VW/Audi of America does not officially recognize these modified codes, you assume all the risks involved with re-coding your control modules. Please be aware that dealers may not be willing to perform this service or honor any warranty concern DIRECTLY related to these modifications. Some dealers may be unfamiliar with the fact that you can re-code the central locking control module, or they may re-code the central locking control module to factory settings. I have done this with my own VWs, family member's VWs, and several others with no problems.
I charge $45 for basic ECU changes. Additionally, I can help restore the appearance of your car. Do your headlights have a hazy, chalky, or yellow look to them? I can virtually eliminate that, restoring them to near-factory appearance, and helping to restore brightness. Adds "curb appeal" to your car if you're trying to sell it, as well as increasing safety. Prices vary, depending on make, model, and severity of deterioration.
The address is 212 North Laney Lane, call any time.
Thank you for your time! References are available upon request.