Computer Repair $75.00 Fixed
- Our tune-up & anti-virus service is $99 + tax.
- Wireless network installations for homes (doesn't include parts) is $75 + tax.
- Backup your important files $95 + tax (must provide or purchase external hard drive).
- Completely re-installing the software on a crashed computer costs $145 + tax (you must provide the discs or Windows installation media . . . call for details/assistance).
- Backup files and re-install operating system (Windows/Mac OS) $185 + tax (must provide Windows/Mac installation media).
- Diagnose and fix any software problem $145 + tax (may require Windows installation media).
- Replacing a broken part in a desktop computer costs $75 + tax (part not included).
- Installing a part in a laptop costs $125 + tax (part not included).
- Tutoring/Training sessions 1 hour each $65 for basic topics $120 for advanced (networking, programming...).
- Data recovery (for home & personal files) is $199 + tax.
- Data recovery (for businesses of any size, organizations and any non-personal files) is $279 + tax.
- Student data recovery $145 + tax (requires valid college ID w/ photo, name and expiration date).
- National-wide mail-in data recovery $185 + tax & shipping costs (must be from outside our service areas, must cover shipping both ways unless for any reason you do not require the drive to be returned).
- Data migration from a loose hard-drive to a computer $95 * (* = per 10GB, each 10GB from a loose/non-installed & working hard-drive will cost $95 due to time required).
- Home wireless installation (excluding parts) $75 + tax.
- Home network troubleshooting (wired or wireless) $135 + tax.
- Small business network troubleshooting $249 + tax (5 computers maximum, call for larger networks).
- Business network installations (wired or wireless) call for pricing.