Roofing Installation & Repair
At Diebolt Construction we specialize in getting roofs bought by insurance companies that most people can't. We have specialized staff trained in working with insurance adjusters to point out why your roof should be replaced at their expense. It is very important to have a contractor on the roof with the adjuster when he inspects.
Most Homeowners that need a new roof are afraid to call the insurance company for fear of their rates going up. Unlike auto insurance, that is not the case with homeowners insurance. They can not raise your rates do to a claim on your house alone. You can't control an act of God or nature.
We also have an advertisement special where we will pay you for advertising in your yard, this helps offset the price of your deductible. Yes, you do have to pay your deductible but most of the time what we pay you for advertising (putting a sign in your yard) offsets that amount.
CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE INSPECTION AND FREE CONSULTATION!
1) Call Roy with Diebolt Construction
2) Schedule a time for Roy to come inspect your roof
3) After meeting with Roy, call in claim to your Insurance Co.
4) Sign up with Diebolt as your contractor to deal with the adjuster
5) After step 4 there is very little for you to do other than picking your shingle color and watching your home get a beautiful new roof.
Once your receive your first check, there will be shingles setting on your property and workers tearing off your roof before your ever gives us any money. That takes away the element of fear that some people have of roofers taking their money and running.
ROY L. FISHER