We moved 4 times in 15 months and found that not a single mover carefully blanketed our furnishings to protect the finishes, such as stained wood, glass, painted furnishings and more. The result was that after my final move to Dallas, the painted and stained furnishings required refinishing, a costly fix, when all damage could have been eliminated by simply stretch wrapping moving pads from top to bottom of each piece before they are moved. My other anguish was ....Were thy going to show ON-TIME or even show at all?
Here is what I pledge to you when you schedule a move with Outstanding Movers, putting your mind at ease...
1. We will schedule your move for morning or afternoon
2. The day prior to your move, we will phone or email you to confirm our move date and time.
3. My team leader or myself WILL ARRIVE 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled time and my team will ARRIVE ON-TIME
4 . With you present, we will inspect each piece of furniture prior to blanketing
What you should expect on your move day:
1. You will speak directly with me, the owner and I will have professional, courteous uniformed team members handle your move
2. Equipment including an immaculate 26 foot diesel moving truck, moving quilts to protect your furnishings, stretch wrap, dollies, appliance cart, straps, bands, boxes (if we are packing your home).
3. Efficient, expeditious team members who do not smoke and waste your valuable time using their cell phones and lounging around.
4. Our fees:
2 Men, truck, and all supplies $65/Hour - 2 hour minimum
3 Men, truck, and all supplies $90/Hour - 2 hour minimum
Mileage over 50 Miles 30/Mile
NO EXTRA FEES WILL BE CHARGED
Call the owners, Kathleen or Jack